Monday, March 26, 2007

how one of the coolest bands just got cooler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b13rc6DY74A

This is the best music video i've ever seen. What is shocking is that its by a Christian band. That makes me happy. Its filmed backwards (which isn't the first of its kind), but also includes body paint, sticky notes, silly string, gymnastic antics, tunneling through a kick drum and destroying a keytar. It doesn't get much cooler than that.



I hope you like it too.



I had the chance to see them live at Warped Tour last summer and they blew me away. I suppose being able to play along with them as they passed a guitar out into the crowd certainly helped to win me over as a fan.



Here's a picture:

3 comments:

vicky said...

that was awesome!!!!!!
i don't have sound on my computer at work so i just watched it the first time. let me tell you, captivating even without the music.

Nicole said...

I am not supposed to watch videos here because it eats up space...

but I trusted your choice and took the risk.

well worth it, defineately a great video.

Sarah said...

DenBer.
Nice pick- watching this is another great way for me to not study.
Have a good day my friend.