Tuesday, March 20, 2007

gum under desk


Today for the first time ever i stuck my piece of chewed gum under a desk. I had never done this before and it took a fair degree of persuading myself to just do it. After nervously panning the room i pulled it from my mouth, rolled it into a ball and pancaked it to the bottom of my study carousel. I made sure to put it right in the corner so nobody will end up with it on their jeans (unless they have really pointy knees). I'd like to think this is a one-time thing, and i just needed to see for myself what it's like, but i realize this is a slippery slope. So really i don't know where i'm going to go from here. Hopefully its to the garbage can to dispose of my chewing gum, or if not that, just swallowing it, but i guess i don't know... it might happen again. So keep an eye out, look under that desk you sit at every day... you just might find my piece.


What do you do with your gum when its done?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i throw mine at girls in the park. it's hot.

- josh

Anonymous said...

Hey Denver, well I have to say that I HATE swallowing gum, so that is not on my list of things to do...I just wait until I find a garbage can and throw it in there...when I was in school I'd squish it in a scrap piece of paper and then throw it in the garbage after clas...
Marni